FBK Products - Septic Remedy/Enza Power

Jul 16, 2008
review #127679

They promised faster draining of toilets, drains, etc and if not satisfied I could pay off. Also, I could make one payment per YEAR. I wanted to send back because product made no difference, but because I didn't make my payments on time, I was not allowed.

They have nmde continual harrassing phone calls about payment but won't answer my question about why I can't send product back and get my money back when I've asked many times.

Product doesn't work and they won't take it back because they know it doesn't work!!!

ab399a5
Had an experience with FBK Products?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Chloe

May 25, 2010

:( I bought this stuff f our years ago. Showed it to my neighbor who workd for Rotor-Rooter and he said to mail it back--it was nothing I wanted in my septic system. I called FBK; told them I was sending the product back. I called again within a week--yep, they had it, thanks so much.
FOUR YEARS LATER, I start getting the rudest collection calls....I finally settled the whole account for $25...or they could chase me to the end of days.

If you send this stuff back, send it with a tracking number. Take photos of you packing it up and mailing it off.

0 0 Reply
Do not buy from these people!

Aug 14, 2009

Rude phone call from this company -- He was belligerent and argumentative when asked the nature of his call! They can kiss my a@@!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about FBK Products.
Filing a new complaint about
×