I made the mistake of placing a small order from FBK Products several years ago and they call my house day and night.I have told them to stop but the ignore me.

Never give a phone number unless you want to be constantly bothered by their very aggressive and rude phone people. I have told them to remove me from their call list at least 10 times over the last few years and they totally ignore me. On one occasion they cursed at me and hung up. I hoped that would be my last call from them but many more have followed that one.

Now when we see in on caller ID we simply do not answer.Atlanta, GA

Had an Experience with FBK Products?

Comments

Wow, what an unfortunate situation!I have heard that unless you put it in writing to a company, legally they can keep calling.

So try sending them a letter and maybe then it will stop.

Good luck!:)

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more Doordash - Never delivered Doordash "Has said the order is in process for three and a half hours. The restaurant has been closed for an hour and a half. {{Redacted}}..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more